We can help you with all types of visa applications, in any degrees of complexity, and will be able to assist you at any stage of your visa application. We provide our clients with appropriate consultation.
Application for New Visa
We can assist you with application for all types of visas. We aim at providing the best solution and providing you a hassle free experience.
We specialize in the following visas
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)
- Temporary Work (skilled) Visa (subclass 457)
- RSMS Visa (subclass 187)
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Visitor Visa (subclass 600)
- Partners Visas
Assistance with Existing application
Already submitted a visa application and want us to take over?
We are happy to liaise with all parties involved and take over existing applications to provide you with a hassle free experience.
Preparing for application submissions
We can help you with preparation and submission of your visa application. Talk to us today.
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) is a permanent residency visa that allows you to work and live in any part of Australia.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) is a state nominated permanent residency visa.
- Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489) is a temporary visa which leads to the Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887), a permanent visa. You are expected to be committed to living and working a specified regional area for a specified amount of time.
Temporary Graduate Visa
The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) is a visa allowing students who have completed higher studies in Australia to stay on to live and work for a period varying 18 months to 4 years, depending on the type of studies that were completed. The applicant needs to be onshore at the time of application and visa decision.
Few visas allow the opportunity to investors to own and manage new or existing businesses in Australia or to invest in different businesses.
- First stage: Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- Second stage: Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- Offshore Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309)
- Onshore temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) .
- Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)
- Partner visa (subclass 801)
Prospective Marriage Visa
The Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) is a 9 month visa for intended spouses of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens.
Under the Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF), there is only one visa subclass for students and one for student guardians.
- Student visa (subclass 500) for all international students.
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) for guardians of international students.